This recipe is one of my favorites, gluten free and sugar free but yet it is still so moist and sweet. My husband did not even notice it was sugar free. it’s so delicious!
For this recipe you will need:
80g Oat Flour*
3 ripe bananas (medium)
30 ml peanut butter (sugar free)*
2 large eggs
30 ml stevia sweetener*
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/ tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 180ºC, and lightly grease a 23cm x 13cm bread pan or line with a parchment paper. set aside
- in a bowl, mash banana with a fork until smooth. then add the peanut butter, eggs and vanilla extract.
- to the banana mixture , add the flour, sweetener, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- mix well. pour batter into bread pan.
- cut 1 small banana horizontally and put it on-top off the batter mixture .
- place in the oven and bake for 45 min or until the top is golden brown.
*you can make your own oat flour by grinding normal oats in a blender.
*feel free to substitute the peanut butter with any nut/seed butter.
*you can use any sweetener you like but I opt for stevia as it is more natural.