Made this lovely crumbed baked hake for hubby and he loved it so much i just had to share the recipe with all of you! Give it a go and tell me what you think.
4 pieces hake fish
Kellogg corn flakes bread crumbs
125 ml oat flour
salt and pepper
15 ml olive oil or coconut oil
- in a plate add the flour and mix with salt and pepper
- in another medium bowl add the 2 eggs and whisk lightly
- in a large bowl add the Kellogg corn flakes bread crumbs
- start by dipping the fish into the flour, then the eggs, then cover in bread crumbs
- repeat step 4 until all the fish is covered in bread crumbs
- rub an oven pan in olive oil and lay the fish in the pan
- bake until crispy
serve with lemon wedges, fat free cottage cheese and some mixed veggies.