You were pregnant for 9 Months and you had your baby boy/girl. It has now been at least 6 weeks after, (or has it been months ?) and your stuck. You find yourself asking, “where do I start?”
First off all congratulations and well done to you for bringing a Human into this world, for putting yourself last and your baby first. If you feel lost, I completely understand and know the feeling all too well as it feels like yesterday. I can tell you that you won’t feel like a bad mom for doing something for yourself but you will feel bad. Please just remember that a healthy mom equals a healthy baby and a healthy family.
- Start by drinking 8 glasses of water a day
- Replace all the unhealthy takeaways and quick meals with fresh veggies, lean protein and of course add some carbs like brown rice. yes carbs are your friend not your enemy.
- Don’t feel bad about doing something for yourself (Reminder}
- Eat 6 small meals a day that is 3 meals with 2 snacks.
- Number 1 rule- Home made is best. If you crave a burger,make it at home.
- READ LABELS. Stick to serving sizes
- If you can not exercise ,don’t stress.. number 1 key to fat loss is what you put in your mouth
- Read point 3 again
- If you can exercise start by doing 5 min walk even if you walk with the baby in the pram outside in the garden.
- Ask me to help you with a eating plan according to your body,needs and lifestyle.
- Drink a good multivitamin or continue with your pregnancy vitamins if you still breastfeed
- Sugar in moderation
- Salt in moderation
Feel free to contact me if you want to make a change today
Thank you for reading and remember you are such a good Mom!!!!